Summer Dogsled Ride and Demo
- Meet the sled dogs, learn about their care and hear their stories, help to harness/hitch the team & go for a wild ride (expect mud, fur and to get dirty... "outdoor play clothes" a must, jeans & long sleeved t-shirts suggested)
- $48 per adult, $39 per child - weight limit more flexible than with winter activities & 4-5 may ride together... call for details.
- 1-1.5 hour adventure includes hands on interaction with dogs and gear from start to finish.
- Ride time of approx. 20-25 minutes, 2 miles on trail.
- Drive the cart with your musher (at musher discretion for dog and guest safety), give commands, experience the thrill of the ride without the cold!
- "Click here" to book online! Early morning and late evening slots are the prime times and fill quickly.
This adventure is available on a daily basis until snow causes us to switch to sleds!
Fall Foliage Extended Rides, 2 hours (Similar to our winter-style 2 hour dogsledding experiences)
- Try out the winter style tour length during the incredible fall foliage season and late fall when the air is crisp and it begins to feel like winter.
- Meet the sled dogs, hear their stories, help to harness/hitch the team and go for a scenic rides on the musher's choice of trails.
- Ride time of approx. 50 mintes to over an hour (5+ miles on trail)